NaNoWriMo Eve

So tomorrow is the beginning of National Novel Writing Month. 50,000 words to be written in just 30 days. It's a challenge, it should be fun and it's the kick in the pants to get things going I've been needing.

Prep is going all right. I have some plotting worked out - it's allowed - and I'm going to do a bit more shortly. Just finishing up getting my work area fairly clean so it's not distracting.

Got coffee supply and tea, might need to invest in some nuts to munch, keep the grey matter ticking. Got tunes aplenty, from classical to rock depending on my mood, and the sound system is good.

Yup, I think I'm ready. Wish me luck, and to anyone else doing it, good luck!

Keep dreaming.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Scholar who came to Hobart

The Merry Men and Other Stories by R. L. Stevenson - a brief review

The Broken Road by A.E.W. Mason - A Review